What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you browse a website. They are used to store information about your preferences, to help websites function more efficiently, and to provide website owners with information about how their website is being used.
- Remember your preferences, such as language and region settings, to improve your browsing experience.
- Collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page, to help us improve our website and services.
- Display personalized content and advertising based on your interests and browsing behavior.
- Enable social media sharing and integration with third-party services.
Types of cookies we use
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. They are used to remember your actions during a browsing session and to improve your browsing experience.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser and are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
We also use third-party cookies from trusted partners such as Google Analytics and social media networks. These cookies help us analyze website traffic, personalize content, and provide social media features.
Your choices regarding cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. You can also delete cookies that have already been set.